On this Scenic Tasmania Tour we travel safely across the whole of Tasmania stopping for photographs, food, wine, cheese, chocolate, oysters and taking in all the special and unique parts of Tasmania. It's an inclusive tour with breakfast, lunches, accommodation, park/entry fees included.
The 6 day Tour in Circle is our most popular tour with 5 star reviews on both TripAdvisor and Google.
Tour in Circle Highlights / 6 Day Tour Tasmania
The stunning panoramic views from Mt Wellington Summit.
- Visit a winery in one of Tasmania’s most famous wine regions the Coal Valley.
- Fully guided tour of Australia most famous culturally historic site - Port Arthur.
- 25min Harbour Cruise of Port Arthur aboard the the spacious catamaran vessel Warana.
- Tasmania’s east coast and the incredible Bay of Fires.
- Visit the award winning Nature World for an interactive experience with Tasmania’s native animals including the Tasmanian Devil.
- Sampling some of the best & freshest food and wine in all of Australia.
- Stroll through the lovely grounds of Cataract Gorge in Launceston.
- Fully guided tour at the unique Marakoopa show Caves, includes viewing some of the best Glow Worms in Australia.
- Majestic Cradle Mountain and its stunning highland scenery.
- Evening animal spotting adventure in Cradle Mountain including Wallabies, Pademelons and our favourite the Wombats!
- The rugged west coast - where many travellers never venture.
- The Wall in the Wilderness art Gallery in Derwent Bridge.
- Tasmania’s most photographed waterfall - the 3 tiered Russell Falls.
- Fully accredited and experienced local guides.
- A suggested Sunday itinerary for those looking for further attractions while on the island would be a Bruny Island day trip leaving from Hobart CBD or a ferry ride up the Derwent River to spend the day at the famous Museum of Old & New MONA.
- 5 nights accomodation
- All breakfasts and lunches provided
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at any Hobart CBD Hotel.
- 1 x evening meal provided at Cradle Mountain
- All accommodations provided 3.5-4 star rated.
- All attractions, entry fee’s and National Parks passes provided.
- The only additional expenses incurred are 4 x evening meals & and any spending money.
6 Day Tasmania Tours
Click on Tasmania Map for 6 Day Tour Guide
Our 6 Day Tasmania in Circle tour is our most popular offering. Designed to fit neatly into a calendar week this tour is our best option for sampling Tasmania in its entirety. Covering approximately 1500km we explore many of Tassie’s premier attractions, moving fast enough to provide a fantastic overview of the island, yet slow enough to enjoy the sights! Suitable for all ages and fitness levels this is truely an amazing, small group travel experience.
Day 1 – Hobart to Port Arthur
Day 2 – Port Arthur to Bicheno
Day 3 – Bicheno & Bay of Fires to Launceston
Day 4 – Launceston & Surrounds to Cradle Mountain
Day 5 – Cradle Mountain to Queenstown